Good news for you, 0x80040154 Class Not Registered error can be removed in many different ways. In this blog, I want to offer you two good solutions.
Solution One: Remove 0x80040154 Class Not Registered Error Manually.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Solve 0x80040154 Class Not Registered Error Manually?
To solve 0x80040154 Class Not Registered error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Solve 0x80040154 Class Not Registered Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot 0x80040154 Class Not Registered error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate 0x80040154 Class Not Registered error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?
Computers runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known computer booster, SmartPCFixer is obviously a good option for users to eliminate 0x80040154 Class Not Registered issues
. Apart from solving 0x80040154 Class Not Registered errors, this software also owns very helpful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer
. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.About DownloadsDownload SmartPCFixer to fix 0x80040154 Class Not Registered error
Related: Hard Drive Recovery
,Vista System Restore Doesn T Work
,Outlook Express 6 Patch
,Tweak Registry Cleaner
Read More: ,Usb Restore
,0x80020009 Exception Occured
,Error Code 1039
,Windows Xp Professional 70 270